Technological Advantages and Manufacturing Principles of Metal Stamping Parts
With the improvement of the current quality of life, metal stamping parts have gone deep into various fields, and it has been closely related to our life. The metal stamping parts are made by stamping process, which is a processing method to obtain workpieces of certain size, shape and performance by applying external force to the work-piece blank through the mold to cause plastic deformation or separation. The stamping and drawing process shall be selected and designed according to the actual conditions of equipment and personnel, with advanced technology, reasonable economy and safe and reliable use. The following describes the technological advantages and manufacturing principles of the metal stamping parts:
1、 Technological Advantages of Metal Stamping Parts
(1) The assembly and repair of metal stamping parts require convenience, convenience and energy saving.
(2) The shape of the metal stamping parts is simple and the structure is reasonable, which can be conducive to the manufacturing of the mold.
(3) Hardware stamping parts shall be used to the maximum extent or to the existing materials, equipment, process equipment and process flow.
(4) Metal stamping parts can improve the utilization rate of metal materials and reduce the types and specifications of materials.
(5) The metal stamping parts are conducive to the interchangeability of the same batch of workpieces to reduce the scrap situation.
2、 Manufacturing principles of metal stamping parts
(1) Precision principle: the number of processes of deep drawing parts is related to material properties, drawing height, number of drawing steps, drawing diameter, material thickness, etc.
(2) Fine principle: the number of processes for bending parts mainly depends on the disorder degree of their structural shape, which should be determined according to the number of bending angles and bending direction.
(3) Exquisite principle: when the section quality and standard precision of the stamping parts are required to be high, it can be considered to add the finishing process after the blanking process or directly select the fine blanking process.
(4) Precision principle: when blanking workpieces with simple shapes, single process die can be used. When blanking workpieces with messy shapes, due to the limitation of the structure or strength of the die, it is summarized in the table that several parts should be divided for blanking, and multiple metal stamping processes should be used.
(5) Boutique principle: in order to ensure the quality of fine metal stamping parts, sometimes the number of processes is required. For example, the additional process hole punching of bending parts, the addition of deformation reduction hole punching in the forming process to transfer the deformation area, etc., ensure the degree of fine and exquisite products.